"My mind sees that I am nothing, my heart sees that I am everything, between these two poles my life unfolds."

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hi Everyone, I Need Your Votes!



Hello, Jane!

Congratulations! Your photo 0001225055 posted to the Jones Soda Gallery


   http://www.jonessoda.com/gallery/view.php?ID=1225055

has been given a "Staff Pick" badge. That means we really like your photo
and are passing it on to the judges who make the final label selections.
Thank you for participating and we look forward to seeing more photos from
you at the Jones Soda Gallery.

Cheers,
The Jones Soda Gallery Crew



A big thanks to everyone who votes :)

6 comments:

  1. That's so cool Jane!! I voted!! Good luck!

    Btw, I have had trouble posting comments on your blog--I had a couple of longer ones when you first returned to allowing comments, and Blogger said I didn't have access, so I signed in and I still couldn't post. Now I have to sign in, even when I am already using my own blog, then go through a couple of steps, and finally my post shows up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne, Thanks for the vote :)

    I have had one other person ask me how they would go about commenting on this blog.. I was wondering what they meant - now I see it's because there's a problem. Annoying to say the least. I am going to contact a Blogger webmaster re this. Thanks for letting me know and for taking the time to jump through all those hoops...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! Another vote is registered.

    That 3 eyed "whateveritis" will be a winner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - and leaving your comments! I love reading them :)